Pinterest might not be one of the first social media networks you’re thinking of when starting to create the social media strategy for your business.
Most businesses start investing in the more known channels, like Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
However, you might want to think twice before tossing this social platform to the site.
Pinterest can be a very popular and valuable channel for almost any small business. It is the ultimate inspiration hub for millions of people. It is a visual search engine for marketers, sellers, artists, and so much more.
One perfectly pinned visual can bring traffic to your business months after you pinned this on Pinterest.
Compared to 48 hours on Instagram, 90 minutes on Facebook, or even 15-20 minutes on Twitter.
In this guide, we’ll give you all the information you need about the fundamentals of using Pinterest as part of your marketing, including:
- the difference between Pinterest marketing and other marketing on other social media channels
- how to set up your Pinterest profile
- how to optimize your pins,
- how to start advertising on Pinterest
- how to measure the results of your Pinterest campaigns
So let’s not wait any longer and dive straight into this post.