The Evergreen Content Poster is a robust, feature-rich plugin that’s packed with power. As such, it comes packed with lots of settings and options that can be used to provide you with maximum control over how it behaves on your site.
This guide is designed to answer any questions that you might have about each of the available options in the plugin. We’ll start with installing, updating, and registering the plugin. Then we’ll discuss the admin options page, the content library, and how you can add evergreen content to your library with the options that are available for each post in the post editor screen or directly from the content library.
- Download and install the Evergreen Content Poster
- Updating the Evergreen Content Poster
- Options Page – Settings Tab – General Settings
- Options Page – Settings Tab – Account Settings
- Options Page – Settings Tab – Schedule Settings
- Options Page – Content Library Tab – Your Content Library Categories
- Options Page – Content Library Tab – Your Evergreen Content Library
- Post Specific Custom Options